Business Affairs plans for and provides essential human, financial, facility, and administrative support services to the university that are customer focused, results oriented, fiscally sound, and integrity bound.
Business Affairs seeks to create an environment that enables good stewardship, rewards collaboration, and promotes excellence, thereby supporting the vital role of public higher education for Charlotte and North Carolina.
Do Things Better
- Excellence is the standard by which we measure our success.
- We rely on individual and team achievement to address our customers’ changing needs.
- We want to delight our customers.
Do Better Things
- We encourage our employees to go beyond “just good enough.” We need to change “the system.”
- We encourage organizational and personal learning and development.
- Collaboration and communication are critical to the success of our team.
- Innovation, change, and growth are expected of us all.
Do The Right Thing
- We are committed to high standards of ethical conduct in everything we do.
- We are accountable for our words and deeds and believe that honesty and integrity help build trusting relationships.
- We will respect the rights and dignity of others.