Enroll in a UNC Charlotte Payment Plan each Fall, Spring and Summer term to spread your tuition and fees, on-campus housing and dining, and other charges billed to your student account into several smaller payments. UNC Charlotte Payment Plans are based on estimated charges; therefore please visit the following web sites to assist you in determining these estimates:
Tuition & Fees
Payment Plans that are available for First Summer, Second Summer and Fall 2013 are as follows:
||First Summer 2013
||Second Summer 2013
||March 25 - May 21
||March 25 - July 2
||March 25 - August 28|
|1st Installment Due Date
|2nd Installment Due Date
|3rd Installment Due Date
Enrolling in the plan is simple and secure!
- Once you have accessed the online student account information, click on the Payment Plans tab and sign up for a New Payment Plan.
- Complete the Budget Worksheet for charges and credits that you want to be included in your payment plan. If you do not know the actual charges, click on the links listed above to assist you in planning your own budget. Please remember that your actual expenses will vary based on your enrollment and your housing and dining choices.
- If you wish to make an optional down payment, indicate the amount in the field provided.
- Select Display Payment Schedule to continue and follow the simple instructions to complete the enrollment process.
- Print out the confirmation page for your records.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $55.00 is due at time of enrollment each semester (Fall and Spring) and Summer there is a $27.50 enrollment fee for each session.
- A registration hold will be placed on student accounts that are not paid each month on the installment due date.
- Only charges billed by the Student Accounts Department (tuition & fees, housing, dining, health insurance premium, etc) should be included in the payment plan budget. Charges for parking, books, 49er Card, off campus expenses, etc. should not be included.
- When using a Debit Card as a form of payment, remember to select “credit” as the payment type. Checking is used only when making an ACH electronic payment (eCheck).
- Contact your Financial Institution prior to using certain savings accounts for ACH electronic (eCheck) payments. Account types, such as Money Market, vacation, or savings accounts may be classified as “NON TRANSACTION” accounts and cannot be used for ACH electronic (eCheck) payments. Payments returned to the University unpaid by these accounts will be accessed a $25.00 returned service charge.
- If you schedule your installment payments when you enrolled in your payment plan, please remember that the system will automatically process these transactions on the due date. If you log in and make a “manual/additional” payment it will be processed along with the scheduled installment payment.
- Please check your monthly Ebill for any charges that have not been included in your payment plan and contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust any remaining installments to include these charges and prevent a registration hold.
- If you withdraw from the University (drop all your classes) or change your course load, and the amount of your installment payments exceeds the amount you owe, you will receive a refund.
- Students whose student account is not paid in full or in good standing on a Tuition Payment Plan may have a financial hold placed against their records, registration and graduation.
- Reminder emails are system generated and before taking any action please review your student account activity to determine if the information in the reminder email is valid.