Authorized Payers are family and friends that have been given the ability to access the students account information. In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student financial records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent. Adding an authorized payer is your written consent that an individual may view your account information and make payments on your behalf. Please note that authorized payers DO NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information.
Students can add an authorized user by following these directions:
1. Login to my.uncc.edu
2. Under Financial Resources, select “Make a Payment" This will load the Student Account Payment/Billing suite.
3. Select "Authorized Users" located on the right side of page.
5. Enter in the email address of the Authorized User you want to establish in the "Add Authorized User" section.
6. Select “Continue” button.
7. Complete agreement and press "Continue" to confirm.
Authorized Payers will receive an email informing them that they have been granted access to the student’s account information. The email notification will include access information that will be used when logging into the Student Accounts Payment/Billing Suite.
Back to the Student Accounts home page.