eStatements can be paid:
a) online through My UNC Charlotte Payment is accepted by either e-check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
1. Login to My UNC Charlotte
2. Select “Make a Payment” under Financial Resources
3. Select "eStatement" at the top of the page.
4. Under "Most Recent Billing Statement", select "Pay" on the right side of the page.
5. Select "Make a Payment"
6. Enter amount and "Continue"
7. Select Payment Method, and continue through the payment process.
b) by mailing a check to:
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223.
Please write your student ID# on the memo line at the bottom of the check.
c) in person: cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) are accepted at the Cashiers Office located in the Reese Building, second floor, from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
d) by enrolling in a Payment Plan online for current term charges.
e) by awarded Financial Aid to cover your balance in full. If you have been awarded financial aid but it will only pay a portion of your account balance then you will need to pay the difference or enroll in a payment plan that is sufficient to cover the difference by the payment deadline to prevent your classes from being cancelled for non-payment. However, if you have accepted your financial aid and it is enough to cover your balance in full then you will not need to make a payment by the payment deadline since your financial aid will cover your balance once posted.