36. I receive Military Tuition Assistance. What documentation do you need from me to have the military agency invoiced? When can I expect my Military Tuition Assistance to be applied to my student account?

Students eligible for Military Tuition Assistance must provide a Tuition Assistance (TA) form. The TA form must include a specific description of charges that will be paid by the military.  It must also include:

  • Your name and UNC Charlotte identification number
  • The semester(s) covered by the document
  • The billing address
  • The signature and telephone number of the authorizing official

Your tuition assistance payment will be applied after it is received by Third Party Billing staff.