37. I wish to withdraw from the university; what do I need to do?

If you wish to withdraw from the university, you will need to withdraw from your courses online through MY UNC Charlotte.  Please check the Withdrawal Tuition and Fees Adjustment Schedule.  Please be aware that withdrawal from a course/all courses can result in adjustments towards Financial Aid awards.  You may want to contact Financial Aid regarding adjustments when making a decision to withdraw from the University.  If you are enrolled in a Payment Plan, contact studentaccounts@uncc.edu to inquire on cancelling your plan.  For more information visit Withdrawing from UNC Charlotte.