How do I set up a Petty Cash or Change Fund?

Complete Section 1 of the Petty Cash or Change Fund Request form and route to the supervisor and custodian for review and approval.  Forward completed forms to General Accounting in Reese.  Once the check is issued, the custodian will be notified by phone or email to pick up the check from General Accounting.  Allow two weeks for processing.