Where do I get the reports required for the reconciliation and reporting of electronic payments?

Departments or units processing payment cards typically operate under a unique merchant account number.  Each merchant account will be provided with access to the appropriate banking and internal reporting system.  Each merchant will be able to request access to those systems typically for two individuals within their area (a primary person and a backup for that person).  The request is to be submitted to the eCommerce Office on the Reporting Access Setup-Termination Request.  Departments or units processing under an alternative method will have the reports provided to them by the eCommerce Office.  All groups will be responsible for reconciling their transactions and making their own deposits to the University Cashiers.