Vendors must be set up in Banner before payment can be made to them via 49er Mart.
- Check to see if the vendor is already in Banner: Banner, How to Look Up a Vendor
- If the vendor is present, proceed with your request for payment
- Note that, for tax reporting purposes, certain payees (students, employees) currently set up in Banner as “vendors” may still need to complete a Vendor Information Form if payments unrelated to their status as a student or employee are being made to them.
- If not, have the vendor complete the Vendor Information Form: Vendor Information Form (Substitute Form W-9)
- The Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement on the second tab should also be completed unless the vendor does not accept direct deposit.
- Once complete, submit the form to the Travel and Complex Payments Department using one of the below options. If the vendor sends the completed form directly to you, please submit the form to the Travel and Complex Payments Department on their behalf.
1. Fax the form to 704-687-1450
2. Mail the form to: UNC Charlotte
Attention: Travel and Complex Payments
Reese 3rd Floor
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223
3. Forms with an Employer Identification Number (EIN) can be emailed to ImageNowVend@uncc.edu
*Please do not email forms with Social Security Numbers (SSNs)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2-3 days stating that the requested vendor is in Banner
- *Note: Processing times can be delayed during times of high volume
- For questions, please contact email@example.com.