Receiving Your Refund 

Information concerning when and how to receive your refund                                     

Direct Deposit                                

Information on the benefit of Direct Deposit, as well as set-up instructions   

Tuition Reductions for Withdrawal

Information on tuition refunds after dropping and withdrawing from course(s)

Student Refund Replacement Request

This form should be used to provide the Student Accounts Office information needed to research a lost refund check.