“TR” now Travel Reimbursement & Expense Report (TRER)

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

To clarify the intended use of the travel reimbursement form, we updated the name to Travel Reimbursement & Expense Report (TRER); formerly, Request for Travel Reimbursement (TR). No other changes were made to this form, and it is still tab 2 in the Travel Forms Package.

Please make sure you are using this form to record all overnight University business travel-related expenses, even those you are not seeking reimbursement for including items paid via purchasing card (p-card) and direct bill. If a Travel Authorization (TA) was required, this form must be submitted to the Travel Office regardless of whether reimbursement is owed to the traveler.

TR references in related documents, manuals, policies, FAQs, etc. were updated to reflect the TRER name change.

Since this is a name change only, if you have already started a trip on a previous TA, you may complete the TR on the same form.

Please email any travel-related questions to travel@uncc.edu.