After-the-fact (ATF) purchases will transition to electronic check requests (eCRs) in 49er Mart starting Nov. 7th. The ATF form will no longer be available in 49er Mart Jan. 1, 2019.
- We are making the eCR form available to campus starting Nov. 7th.
- Departments should begin using the eCR form to make payments that were previously processed using an ATF form.
More information about the eCR form:
- There is no purchase order or encumbrance created in Banner (non-PO integration) and no receiving is required.
- Once the final workflow approval step is completed, the payment is automatically processed
- The Approval workflow process includes:
- The same departmental, Purchasing Office, and other applicable approvals as other requisitions with some exceptions, e.g., transactions using Grant Funds (Fund = 5XXXXX) where the amount is > or = $50, will be reviewed by Grants & Contracts Approvers.
- Accounts Payable (AP) is added on the requisition approval steps for eCRs.
- AP reviews the attached invoice to compare/verify the data entry, such as supplier invoice number and amounts.
- Attachments - cannot contain confidential information (i.e., personally identifiable information like credit card and social security numbers).
Note: Users should not use the eCR for Chartwells ATFs at this time. All Chartwells items should be submitted using the non-catalog form noting the date of the event in the Product Description field. Please reference the Chartwell’s instructions in Canvas. More guidance is forthcoming.
We realize this is a significant change for some departments/units, and we will provide resources (both human and system) to guide you successfully through this transition.
There are currently two open drop-in sessions scheduled to assist users with this transition, and additional drop-in sessions will be scheduled as needed. eCR project information will also be covered at the Nov. 29th 49er Mart Forum. All event details are on the Financial Services Calendar. No registration is required, and registration is available for the forum on the Human Resource’s Learning & Organizational Development site for those who prefer to sign up. Log in using your UNC Charlotte NinerNet credentials and select the forum from the registration menu.
- eCR instructions in Canvas - includes how to access the eCR form
- Chartwell’s instructions in Canvas - more guidance forthcoming
Email the 49er Mart System Administrator at 49erMartSupport@uncc.edu.
Thank you to all of the areas who have participated in the eCR pilot so far. We are grateful for your time and commitment to making this new process successful in each of your areas.