Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Bluefin Payment Systems, a PCI validated Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) solution, has been added as an acceptable payment platform for University merchants. Please contact eCommerce@uncc.edu if you would be interested in learning if this solution could work for you.
- The EC-AR - Access Request to Reporting Systems form migrated February 28th, 2018 to an eForm in the imaging system. Moving forward, you will submit all eCommerce access or termination requests through the online eForm, eCommerce Access Request Form. The form may be accessed at: eCommerce Access Request Form.
- Great news!!!! Effective February 1st, American Express Payment Book Receipts (PBRS) may now be submitted at the same time as the Visa/MC/Discover PBRs. For more information, please read this article.
- The ITS Security Awareness Training has migrated from Moodle to Canvas. Guidance for accessing the training is located on the ITS Education webpage or within the UNC Charlotte FAQs.
- If you are considering adding a third party software into your payment mix, please contact Becky Smith first. New requirements and charges may apply.
- For more specific guidance on payment card processes, please see the updated Payment (Credit/Debit) Card Processing Procedures.