Eligible employees currently receiving allowances for using a personally-owned mobile communication device (MCD) for business purposes are required to submit a renewal form each fiscal year in accordance with University Policy 602.10, Mobile Communication Device Allowances. Employees desiring to renew their MCD allowance need to complete the MCD Allowance Request Form by 5/31/18 to establish/renew their MCD allowance for fiscal year 2019 (7/1/18 – 6/30/19).
- Review the University MCD policy, procedures, and FAQs.
- Complete the electronic MCD Allowance Request Form.
- Employees are required to provide a copy of their most recent monthly bill or service provider contract with the Request Form. If the business-related usage charges actually incurred are less than the MCD allowance requested, the allowance must be reduced so that it does not exceed the expenses incurred on a monthly basis.
- Supervisors and department heads are required to review the completed form and documentation to ensure compliance with University Policy 602.10.
- Submit the eForm and corresponding documentation (with required approvals) no later than 5/31/18.
- If a new eForm is not received, the employee’s MCD allowance will expire on 6/30/18. Allowances will not be processed retroactively.