Update Forms W-4 & NC-4 online

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

You can now update your federal and state employee withholding allowance certificates (Forms W-4 and NC-4) via My UNC Charlotte.


  • Simplify. No more paper forms to complete or deliver; you can update your withholding information at your convenience online.


Follow these steps to view and update your withholding allowances. 

If you have other questions or need any help, please contact the Payroll Office at PayrollDept@uncc.edu or 704-687-1919.