Wire Transfer FTR eForm Live!

Monday, May 7, 2018

The wire transfer form has gone electric!

What’s new

  • Starting today, you will use the Wire Transfer FTR form to process outgoing wire transfers from the University. This form should be used to send payment when it is not possible to send a check or ACH payment or when sending in foreign currency.
    • Note for those who process FTRs often: This form is another Transaction Type option in the FTR e-form.
  • When you select wire type (Domestic or International), the form will change to allow for different currencies and account information.
  • Once you submit the form, it is automatically routed to the Tax Office and Travel and Complex Payments for approval before it’s routed to General Accounting to send the wire.


Email General Accounting at GeneralAccounting@uncc.edu.