Year End is upon us! We know everyone is working hard to get in those last transactions. Thank you for all of your efforts.
As a reminder, all Financial Transaction Requests (FTR), with the exception of Payment Book Receipts, should be to General Accounting and Accounts Payable for final approval no later than Friday, June 17. Thus, all central offices are expected to monitor their FTR workflow approval queues and clear out all items by this date.
To allow ample time for the approval process, campus departments are advised to initiate their FTRs no later than Wednesday, June 15.
Anything received after June 17 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
For a quick reminder of all year-end cut-off dates, click here.
Please share this information with anyone in your department who may process these types of transactions.
Ron Sanders, Associate Controller
Direct questions and feedback to the respective office:
- General Accounting - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Payable - email@example.com
- Purchasing - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel & Complex Payments - email@example.com
- Purchasing Card - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Systems Support (e.g., Banner/49erMart) - :email@example.com
- Budget Office - General Fund - firstname.lastname@example.org