Fixed Assets Disposition & Change eForm

Fixed Assets Disposition and Change eForm
Use this eForm to surplus assets; report assets that are lost, stolen, or cannibalized for parts; trade-in assets; transfer an asset to another UNC Charlotte Department; transfer an asset between agencies; return product to vendor; change the name of the custodian or location of an asset within your department.