How do I determine if my vendor is set up in Banner and/or 49er Mart?
To remit payment, vendors must first be set up in Banner with a nine-digit 800 number (see How to Set Up a Vendor). Once this is complete, vendors can also be added in 49er Mart as applicable.
- Some vendors have already been added to 49er Mart, either upon initial setup or due to the frequency of vendor use. However, if you find that a vendor is in Banner (has an 800#) but not in 49er Mart, email your Purchasing Agent to request that the vendor is added in 49er Mart.
- Note that individuals who have been previously set up as students or employees in Banner may have an 800#. However, they still need to be separately set up as vendors to receive vendor payments. Complete the steps in How to Set Up a Vendor
- To determine if a vendor has been set up in 49er Mart, follow these steps:
- Access 49er Mart: https://49ermart.uncc.edu
- Select Browse: Suppliers
- Click to expand Search for Supplier Filter
- Enter the vendor name in the Supplier field and click Search
- Vendor will be displayed under Supplier Name if active
- To determine if a vendor has been set up in Banner, follow these steps:
- Access Banner form FTIIDEN.
- Check the 'Vendors' box.
- Tab to the 2nd column - 'Last Name', and enter the vendor name in the field, using the % before and after the name (wildcard search). Press F8 to execute the query.